Apply for your new Upper Post Flats apartment home now by following these steps:
1. Apply now and select an apartment size (studio, 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom).
2. Pay a $50 application fee per adult and a $300 refundable holding fee.
3. Management will contact you within 48-72 hours to schedule your in-person income verification application.
4. Complete the income verification application and provide documentation as necessary (may take up to two weeks for complete application approval).
5. Once fully approved, schedule your move-in date.
Does your household meet the military service/first responder requirement? Upper Post Flats is designed exclusively for active, former, or retired military members, their dependents, first responders, VA employees and Richfield school employees. At least one member of each household must meet this threshold. (Note: If your household qualifies for USAA insurance then you will most likely meet Upper Post Flat’s requirements.)
Upper Post Flats participates in an affordable housing program. Household income & student status limitations apply. The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. The property has a minimum household income requirement of 2.5 times the monthly rent amount to qualify. Third-party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Total household income must be UNDER the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $52,200
- 2 Occupants: $59,640
- 3 Occupants: $67,080
- 4 Occupants: $74,520
- 5 Occupants: $80,520
- 6 Occupants: $86,460
- 7 Occupants: $92,460
- 8 Occupants: $98,400